Purveyors of Electronic, Musical
and Vintage goods
from then, now and in between.
TRADING / TRADE-IN /
SELLING OR TRADING ITEMS YOU HAVE
Due to current HIGH inventory levels and a PACKED warehouse,
we are currently NOT taking in any trades, consignments or purchasing additional inventory via the web...EXCEPT* (see below)
Due to current HIGH inventory levels and a PACKED warehouse, we are currently NOT taking in any trades or purchasing additional inventory via the web...EXCEPT* (keep going)
We are sometimes interested in acquiring items that are in our areas of interest.
Since we are in business for profit (as opposed to simply for the 'fun of it',...even though it is a LOT OF FUN), we must be mindful of maintaining a healthful profit margin. As far as our 'original / vintage, restored / refurbished items, we are primarily selling the 'tech time, warranty, expertise and our reputation". We consider incoming gear as 'raw materials', and must therefore purchase them accordingly.
It matters little what the current condition or more commonly 'perceived condition' may appear to be, as we will still go through each unit from 'top to bottom' and beyond. There are many cost in preparing an item for sale. There are the costs of the initial receiving of the item, costs (time resources) of tracking lost items, of sending back misrepresented items (common primarily to 'on-line auction' items), of repairing, restoring, finding and acquiring replacement parts, researching information, storing and maintaining inventory, administrative costs, and of course the initial cost of the item, which is commonly far out-weighed by the above mentioned expenses. We also consider current liquidity of inventory budget, inventory levels and current market trends for the item. Therefore, when we agree to an offer on an item for inventory, we consider all the potential cost we are likely to incur.
We realize that some items my have sentimental value to the seller. If this is the case you should probably keep your valuable and never sell it. Our interest in the item will most likely be one solely of it's marketing potential and profitability. Again, since we are primarily selling the restoration / repair / refurb / testing time that goes into a unit, then each unit is considered "raw materials" to us prior to that and must be purchased accordingly. While this may sound harsh, it is the only way the business can model function.
If you have items you think we might be interested acquiring, either from buying outright or through a trade, please feel free to contact us. We are not however, in the business of appraisal. Please do not call or email, simply to establish a value on your item(s). Before contacting us to sell or trade your goods please have any information you have on the item handy, i.e.; brand, model(#), serial #, cosmetic condition and working mechanical condition, accessories included, history, and proof of ownership (if necessary). Items with missing or altered serial numbers (if applicable) will not be accepted.
Also these are your items. Please have the asking price in mind. We generally are not responsive to, “Oh, I don’t know, just make me an offer”. It only results in a lot of time spent writing non-productive emails back and forth. So again to save us both a lot of time, please, please, please have an asking price in mind.
If all of the above is in order, and deal is agreed upon, the item may be shipped to us for sale or trade.
You are responsible for all packing, insurance and cartage fees to ensure the items safe transport to us and for the same to return if the item is rejected due to one of the above reasons. If upon inspection everything is in order a company check will be issued for full amount of the item, or the difference if it involves a trade. If you are trading towards another item(s), those items will of course, not ship until the trade(s) units have arrived in as expected condition and following our normal shipping times.
You will generally be issued an authorization number which must be plainly marked on the box prior to shipment, unless you have prior verbal approval. Without this number on the box we may have no way of knowing what the box is in reference to. For security reasons do not mark the contents on the outside of the box. Please package contents securely for safe transit or have a professional shipper package it. Carriers will not be responsible for damaged or lost goods due to packaging errors.
Generally, trades can only be made towards items 'we' (Oak Tree Enterprises, LLC.) own, ie; no 'drop ship' units and likely no "Consignment" units (although a 'Consignment' item may be able to be worked with on a case by case basis)
Due to current HIGH inventory levels and a PACKED warehouse, we are currently NOT taking in any trades or purchasing additional inventory via the web.
*Trade-in Exception: We MAY 'currently' be interested in taking in a few of the items specified below (and in some cases, allow a 'PREMIUM dollar' amount, since most would be for our personal use / shop use;
1) Wood Band saw (larger models). Preferably with at least a 10-12" 'cut capacity'
Cameras / Video Cameras;
1) Later version ‘Go-Pro’ video camera(s) (working in good condition with all parts / accessories necessary to make it function correctly)
2) Later Canon EOS Digital SLR camera; D70, D80 or similar
1) Honda EU2000i Portable Generators (or similar Honda or Yamaha model)
1) 12-String Guitar by Ovation, or by one of their 'lesser brands' such as "Ultra or Celebrity" (sorry, NO "Applause). Must be 'Acoustic / Electric' (ie; have a 'pick-up' built-in), and "DEEP BOWL" (no 'Shallow bowls'. Not that there's anything wrong with them, just not appropriate for my needs). Prefer 'Single' sound hole / Rosette instead of the 'Asymmetrical / Wood-cut' inlays. (Again, not that there's anything wrong with them, just not appropriate for my needs.)
2) 6-String Guitar by Taylor. Looking for an 'Academy-12e' model (3/4 size body and shorter scale length). About any condition (in-fact, more 'beat up' might be preferred). (prefer it to be 'Acoustic / Electric' (ie; have a 'pick-up' built-in, however that's what the "e" designates in the model number.) Would also consider the Taylor 'Academy -10' or '10e'.
3) Older Fender Stratocaster or Telecaster guitars (American or Japanese only)
4) Yamaha ‘Transacoustic’ guitar w/ built-in Reverb and Chorus
5) Older, used guitar effects pedals.
1) Vintage / even 'broken' / non-working METAL DETECTORS on trade-in towards 'non-consignment' stereo equipment / audio gear. We would be looking primarily for metal detectors generally 'WITH KNOBS' and models made primarily between 1970 thru the late 1980's with a few into the 1990's and maybe 2000's. Examples could be, but not limited to:
A.H. Electronics metal detectors / models; A.H. Electronics 'Pro Line / Pro-2 True Discriminator / Discriminating, A.H. Electronics Super Pro Discriminator
Bounty Hunter metal detectors / models; Bounty Hunter 840 VLF, Bounty Hunter IB100, Bounty Hunter IB200, Bounty Hunter Lone Star Metal detector, Bounty Hunter Outlaw, Bounty Hunter Red Baron, Bounty Hunter 'Sharp Shooter II', Bounty Hunter TR550,
C&G Technology metal detectors / models; C&G 'Cat Family' / BobCat, C&G Lynx, C&G TomCat, C&G WildCat,
Compass metal detectors / models; Compass Judge 2, Compass Coin Magnum VLF Discriminator metal detectors, Compass Magnum, Compass Yukon 77B, DTEX metal detectors / models; Money King / MK VLF Discriminator
Fisher Metal Detectors / models; Fisher VLF 552-D discrimator, Fisher 553-D, Fisher VLF 555-D, Fisher VLF 660,
Garrett (not Garret) Metal detectors / models; Garrett ACE 250, ACE 350, ACE 400, Garrett American metal detector series SX / S-1, Garrett VLF/TR DeepSeeker / Discriminators, Garrett Cache Hunter, Garrett Coin Hunter TR Discriminators, Garrett Gold Hunter VLF / Discriminator, Garrett Master Hunter series including 7 A.D.S., 7X, and Garrett 'Pinpointer / Pro-Pointer' probe metal detectors
MineLab metal detectors / models; Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Eureka, Minelab Excalibur-ii, Minelab Excalibur-2, Minelab Eureka, Minelab GP-3500, Minelab GPX-4500, Minelab GPX-4800, Minelab GPX-5000, Minelab 'Pro-Find 25' pin pointer / probe metal detector,
Nautilus Tyndall Electronics metal Detectors / models; Silver King
Tesoro metal detectors / models; Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Cortes, Tesoro Deep Search VI, Tesoro DeLeon, Tesoro Inca VLF Discriminator, Tesoro Lobo, Tesoro Outlaw, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Tesoro Silver Sabre II, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Tesoro Toltec / Toltec 80, Tesoro Vequero, VLF Discriminator
Whites metal detectors / models; Whites 'Coinmaster' series 5/DB, Whites Coinmaster 6/DB, Whites Coinmaster 41D, 321, & Whites Coinmaster 5000 and above, such as Whites Coinmaster 5000/D GEB, Whites coinmaster 5500/D, Whites Coinmaster 6000, 6000/D, 6000/DI, 6000/DI Pro SL metal detector, The Association's Conquistador, Whites Eagle, Whites GoldMaster / Whites Goldmaster 66 / 66TR, Whites Nuggetmaster 'Dual Meter' Metal Detectors
WILSON-NEUMAN metal detectors / models; DAYTONA-RANGAR (not 'Ranger')
1) Rode Videomic Go video camera microphone, with all parts / accessories (not the ‘Pro’ / 'phantom power' version) If it has the 'Dead Cat' and / or boom, all the better
2) Audio-Technica AT-831b lavalier microphone kit w/ case, with all parts / accessories (in good working and cosmetic condition).
3) Just about any ‘old / antique’, American, or European (and a few Japanese) made microphones by AKG, American, Astatic, Calrad, Crown, EV / Electro-Voice, Midland, Neumann, Rauland, RCA, Realistic, Reslo, Revere / Shure, Sennheiser, Shure, Stromberg Carlson, Telefunken, Turner, Webster W1248 Uni-Val Bi-Val Microphone
1) Native Instruments "Maschine" mk3
1) If you're local to Colorado Springs, Colorado, we are also looking for a 'utility trailer' trade-in. Preferably around 5' x 7' or similar or 6' x up to 12'. Something good for hauling motorcycles, ATV's, brush, trash etc WITH TITLE (I already have a 20+ foot, 7500 lb car hauler, so want something about 'half to a third' that size'. No 'Snowmobile' trailers, Harbor Freight, or anything with 'tiny or small' tires.
Something similar to the following;
(CLICK ON ABOVE THUMBNAILS TO ENLARGE PHOTOS)
Send us an email (see our 'Contact / Ordering' page for email address) with what you have / have in mind.
Wondering where the "tone" you remember went?....
.... Surround yourself with Silver and find it again!
CONTACT INFO BELOW
$20. MINIMUM ORDER
Before calling, PLEASE read the text in below.
(800) 806-4231 EXT #1
~9:30 AM- ~7:30 PM most days COLORADO / ROCKY MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE
OR EMAILING email@example.com
We DO NOT have your part unless the following conditions are met:
A) You HAVE SEARCHED our page(s) and HAVE FOUND the part you are looking for SPECIFICALLY listed on one of our pages or you have solid information that it's a 'bona fide' substitution for your part (unless noted already, we won't have any further info along those lines)
B) The part that you have found is NOT marked as SOLD or SOLD OUT.
If you do not see it listed after thoroughly searching the pertinent page (likely the page you landed on originally),
we do not have it,
nor do we know when it might come in,
nor do we maintain "waiting lists" for parts,
nor do we know who might have it.
Sorry, but phone and email traffic for parts we don't have listed or for parts that are already marked "SOLD" has become too consuming of time resources.
We try to keep these pages 99+% updated.
If you don't see the part you are looking for, simply check the web page periodically as we never know what will show up each day. Thanks!!!!!
ALSO: When e-mailing be sure to include a relevant subject, ie: Brand / Model number / reason for inquiry in the 'SUBJECT LINE'.
SUBJECT lines left empty, or with 'single word' text like;
"Hello", "Hi", "parts", "stereo", "inquiry", "question", "selling" or similar or similar 'un-qualified' terms may automatically be deleted by Anti-Virus / Spam settings or receive 'Low Priority'.
(Subject lines left empty show up as "No Subject" and are deleted automatically by our anti-spam settings"
SPEAKER PARTS | STEREO / HI-FI ELECTRONIC PARTS | KEYBOARD PARTS
Haven't received a response to your email? See FAQ'S
OAK TREE ENTERPRISES
PO. BOX 6182
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80934
Before ordering by postal mail, please phone or email us about the item and the details of sending your funds. Thank-you.
SPEAKER PARTS | STEREO / HI-FI ELECTRONIC PARTS | SELLING-TRADING-CONSIGNING | KEYBOARD PARTS I FAQ'S
CONDITION RATINGS | ORDERING / POLICIES | WARRANTIES / RETURNS | SHIPPING
RESTORATION PROCEDURES | REPAIRS | CONTACT PARTS
As much of the price charged for parts is for the 'time to extract' from it's donor unit, unless we send the 'wrong part', parts are NOT returnable.
See our "Warranties / Returns" page via the link below for more details.
POLICIES, SPECIFICATIONS, AVAILABILITY, INFORMATION AND PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
and changes may not be posted to web immediately. Information such as Parts Substitution possibilities, "Circa" dates, original values, etc. are to the best of our knowledge. If you are critically concerned, you should do independent research on your own prior to ordering or utilizing this information in any way. Manufacturers also are known to change part numbers, specs, circuit designs, specs etc within the same model.
Copyright © 1997-2019 Oak Tree Enterprises, LLC