Used Roberts Stereo Hi-Fi Parts & Parts Units for sale. Roberts 1680 / 1725 BL 5000X Reel to Reel parts units for sale..
Purveyors of Electronic, Musical
and Vintage goods
from then, now and in between.
ROBERTS REEL TO REEL R2R STEREO TAPE DECK PARTS &
20% off sale
on salvage audio & keyboard parts.
See sales banners on parts pages for details
CLICK HERE FOR MAIN Hi-Fi PAGE
THIS IS NOT
THE SAME PAGE YOU JUST VIEWED. KEEP SCROLLING DOWN.
MORE GEAR BEING ADDED AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE
>>> IF YOU DON'T SEE YOURS
WE DON'T HAVE IT YET <<<
about parts / spares sales
* Our "parts units", parts / spares and related reference information are primarily archived for the purpose of restoration / repair of "Oak Tree Vintage" units first. Only if we do not have a "viable" unit in yet, either already in process or in line to be processed, that may potentially need parts from a "parts unit", will we release available parts for sale (even though they may appear as available for sale to the public). As many of you know, the restoration of a unit can be a long, time consuming process. We may "lock up" parts that we may potentially need in the restoration of a unit (and not necessarily get it marked 'Hold' or 'Sold' on the site right away). Parts are priced according to the "potential value" of the unit they can be applicable to (meaning the amount WE would be willing to pay for the part if that was all that was standing between us having a "shelved unit" or a valuable / sellable unit), time to extract, their rarity & their condition to name a few criteria and likely will be completely unrelated to the original cost / price of a part when it was currently available from the manufacturer.
Parts Photos; We get a number of requests for 'photos' of a specific part. Unfortunately, in most cases that is not practical as the amount of time involved in posting that exceeds the value of the 'unique' part. We will sometimes post photos of less 'unique' parts, if there is a greater chance of them being available in multiple quantities, or on a more 'repeat' basis.
Shipping: Shipping on most 'small' parts if typically via Postal first class or Postal Priority for both domestic (USA) and international orders. Larger parts such as transformers and drivers (speakers) are typically via FedEx gnd.
Some parts sales such as those for empty 'speaker cabinets', empty 'component cabinets / covers / bonnets' and 'speaker grills' are 'doomed' from the start. Due to their size and required packing supplies, the cost of 'packing for safe transit' and shipping are typically nearly equal to and sometimes greater than the cost of the part. Think about it. An empty speaker cabinet or stereo receiver case is essentially the same size as a complete one. Yes the weight will be less, but most of items that size are calculated on 'dimensional weight', not actual weight. Secondly empty component cabinets have to be packed to disallow breakage, typically requiring nearly as much packing materials as an entire unit. Speaker grills have to be 'sandwiched' between foam sheets in large, custom ordered boxes (all relatively expensive). It is what it is....
A non-response to an email request for a part (we may appear to have), likely means that we are still determining which parts we are going to need for the restoration or repair of one of our units. Again, the parts are first for the restoration of our units and secondarily for the public market. Since we list the parts available for ourselves, it is not much effort to modify the menu's for web publication, which in turn makes the reference information and occasionally the part available to the public. Frankly, publishing them to the web, in many instances, makes it easier for us to determine if we have the part for our needs as well. The alternative to all of the above would be to not offer them at all to the public, however most parts are available to the public for sale.
BOTTOM LINE IS; IF YOU DON'T SEE IT AVAILABLE FOR SALE, WE DON'T HAVE IT!
Thank you for your understanding.
|MOST OF THE PARTS LISTED BELOW ARE FROM SALVAGE UNITS.|
(Click on above thumbnails to enlarge photos)
1680 / 1725-8L
Reel-Reel Deck / 8-Track cartridge player PARTS
SOLD COMPLETE AS MOVIE PROP FOR
ALL PARTS SOLD OUT
Parting out. Could not get motor to run. May be motor or starting capacitor. Call or email for part needed. Has lid intact.
- Capstan Motor- $55 SOLD
ROBERTS 1725 - Any motor - $45. SOLD
- Meters - $25. ea or $35 pair SOLD
- Hub spindles (Reel Base with spindle) - $30. ea SOLD
- Rubber Pinch roller (good used) - $35. SOLD
ROBERTS 1725 - Any control / level potentiometer - $25 ea. SOLD
- Upper Face Plate / panel - $45. SOLD
- Back Housing / cover - $30. (Cases, covers and side plate / panels, etc. do not include mounting screws as those are sold separately) SOLD
- Front case lid / cover - $30. SOLD
- Head Cover Plate / Panel - $25. SOLD
- Internal speakers - $25. ea. SOLD
- Heads / Head-Stack / Headstack (good shape) - $55. for all SOLD
ROBERTS 1725 - Internal circuit boards - $45. ea (less pots, switches, large transformers, outputs) SOLD
- Any internal Solenoid - $35. ea. SOLD
- Transport knob / levers - $25. ea SOLD
- Level knobs - $25 each concentric pair SOLD
ROBERTS 1725 - Power Transformer - $65 SOLD
- Right Tape Tension Arm Assemblies - $35. SOLD
- Left Tape guide w/ bearing - $35. SOLD
- Capstan sleeve (NEW) - $42.99 Shipped
- Rubber pinch roller (good & cleaned) - $35. SOLD
- Capstan sleeve storage pin - $20. SOLD
- AC power cord...Click Here
Other parts not listed quoted individually based mostly on part value and time required to extract. Phone or email for availability.
SOLD COMPLETE AS MOVIE PROP FOR
(Click on above thumbnails to enlarge photos)
1/4" TAPE PLAYER DECK
LOOK MA! NO BRAKES!
No brakes in this one so you better be ready to stop the reels with your hands, but if you just need a deck to playback some old tapes and can deal with the "no brake thing", then this may be a good deck for you. Akai built deck featuring Akai's "Cross Field" design. FF and REW works as well as play functions. We were not able to get it to record. Will run at the standard , 7 1/2 ips & 3 3/4 ips speeds. Built-in speakers and amp. Will play reel sizes up to 10.5 inch. Pinch roller in good shape. We have not done a cleaning on this as the brakes are missing. Selling for as-is use or restoration.
SOLD MOVIE PROP
Unless specifically noted, we do not typically sell 'component level' parts such as resistors, diodes, transistors, semiconductors, ic's / integrated circuit chips, ceramic capacitors, led's, bulbs, lamps, belts, etc. We do commonly sell circuit boards / cards which will likely come with those parts attached.
CONTACT INFO BELOW
$20. MINIMUM ORDER
Before calling, PLEASE read the text in orange below.
No Really...Stop, Alto, Halt, etc.
OR EMAILING email@example.com
~9:30 AM- ~7:30 PM most days COLORADO / ROCKY MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE
DO NOT have your part
unless the following conditions are met:
a) You have
searched our page(s) and have found the part you are
looking for SPECIFICALLY listed on one of our pages or you have
solid information that it's a 'bona fide' substitution for your part (unless noted, we don't)
b) The part that you have found is NOT marked
as SOLD or SOLD OUT.
If you do not see it listed after thoroughly searching the pertinent page
(likely the page you landed on originally),
we do not have it,
nor do we know when it might come in,
nor do we maintain "waiting lists" for parts,
nor do we know who might have it.
Sorry, but phone and email traffic for parts we don't have listed or for parts that
are already marked "SOLD" has become too consuming of time resources.
We try to keep these pages 99+% updated.
If you don't see the part you are looking for, simply check the web page
periodically as we never know what will show up each day. Thanks!!!!!
ALSO: When e-mailing be sure to include a relevant subject, ie: Brand / Model number / reason for inquiry
in the 'SUBJECT LINE'.
SUBJECT lines left empty, or with 'single word' text like;
"Hello", "Hi", "parts", "stereo", "inquiry", "question", "selling" or similar or similar 'un-qualified' terms will
automatically be deleted by Anti-Virus / Spam settings or receive 'Low Priority'.
(Subject lines left empty show up as "No Subject" and are deleted automatically
by our anti-spam settings"
SPEAKER PARTS | STEREO / HI-FI ELECTRONIC PARTS | KEYBOARD PARTS
Haven't received a response to your email? See FAQ'S
OAK TREE ENTERPRISES
PO. BOX 6182
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80934
Before ordering by postal mail, please phone or email us about the item
and the details of sending your funds. Thank-you.
SPEAKER PARTS | STEREO / HI-FI ELECTRONIC PARTS | KEYBOARD PARTS I FAQ'S
CONDITION RATINGS | ORDERING / POLICIES | WARRANTIES / RETURNS | SHIPPING
RESTORATION PROCEDURES | REPAIRS | CONTACT PARTS
30% restock fee / service charge applies to all 'parts' returns for refund.
Some parts are not returnable.
See our "Warranties / Returns" page via the link below for more details.
POLICIES, SPECIFICATIONS, AVAILABILITY, INFORMATION
AND PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
and changes may not be posted to web immediately.
Information such as Parts Substitution possibilities, "Circa" dates, original values, etc. are to the best of our knowledge. If you are critically concerned,
you should do independent research on your own prior to ordering or utilizing this information in any way. Manufacturers also are known to change
part numbers, specs, circuit designs, specs etc within the same model.
Copyright © 1997-2013 Oak Tree Enterprises, LLC