(click on above thumbnails to enlarge photos)
AT-71ELC AT-71ELC AT71ELC
1/2" STANDARD MOUNT
The Audio-Technica AT-71ELC. Will fit turntables requiring a standard mount cartridge. Another great performing cartridge offering better performance, but keeps the wallet happy. Features a Bonded Elliptical 0.4 x 0.7 mil Diamond stylus for better than average groove tracking. Utilizes Audio-Technicas' own Vector-Aligned dual magnet design for sonic generation. Since the AT-71ELC has an elliptically cut diamond stylus it will "blow away" it's slightly cheaper counterparts, the AT70L / AT-70L and CN5625AL (AT-70L is now discontinued anyway) with their "Close-n-Play" / Toy style "Conical" cut stylus'! At least a good elliptical cut is imperative to accurate sound and lower record wear.
Specs are as follows:
- Elliptical Diamond Stylus
- Elliptically cut Bi-Radial @ 0.4 x 0.7 mil
- Frequency Response: 20-22kHz
- Output 3.5 mV ( 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Channel Separation; 22 (dB at 1 kHz) / 17 (dB at 10 kHz)
- Channel Balance; 1.5 (dB at 1 KHz)
- Recommended Vertical Tracking Force 1.0-2.0 grams
- Recommended loading impedance 47K ohms (standard, requires only standard phono pre-amp built-into most gear).
If you are looking for a decent sounding cartridge for listening to your albums, but not so much recording and your budget will not bear the cost of the AT-440MLa or the AT-120E/T then this would make a nice sounding cartridge for your 1/2" mount turntable.
These are official Audio-Technica cartridges.
Not Chinese "bootlegs", "grey-market" or knock-offs like the cheaply priced copies seen all over the internet and in on-line auctions
that simply look like the "real thing".
includes "Real-Time, Real-Person" phone support for rebalancing and re-adjusting your tone-arm's user adjustments if required or desired!
90 day full-price upgrade available on this model. *(See below for details)